Hello! Im new to this site and want to talk about (OBEs)!

Soul Voyager

Nov 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! I'm new to this site and want to talk about (OBE's)!

Hello all! I am new to this site. I came upon this site from a post by the user, "Vibes", who talked about astral projection here. I read a lot of the responses and a lot of you seem to be really cool and open minded. After giving birth to her son, My girlfriend has had sleep paralysis night after night, even leaving her body. I told her what astral projection was, and how to do it. She is now able to do it pretty much every night. I know she is able to do this because I set up a test for her. I had her come over to my house to project, and told her that when she is projected, to read off what I had wrote on my computer. The monitor for the computer was out of sight, and when she came back, she had read to me everything I typed. Now I know astral projection is not just imagination. I can't tell you what it is really, I can't tell you if it's the projection of the senses, the soul, consciousness, I don't know. I just know she is able to remote view. The awesome thing is that, her eyesight is actually really bad, but when she, "projects", she can see everything clearly!

Anyways. We don't want to use this ability for bad. I'm a very spiritual person and would not want to steal from others using her ability. So it was a awesome coincidence that I stumbled upon this website whilst on google learning about astral projection. I don't consider finding treasure to be stealing, sense most of the treasure belongs to no one any longer.

I know that a lot of you on here are long time treasure hunters. If you had this ability to remote view anywhere you would like, where would you go? What would you look for? Could you give me some advice in regards to this ability and finding treasure? Imagine being able to fly anywhere, even underwater, what would you do?

Thanks!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
guess you don't mean order of the british empire?

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow!!! What does this have to do with treasure?

OP
OP
S

Soul Voyager

Nov 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. Sorry I thought the community here was open minded and nice. Thanks Nitric for being the only serious and nice person here. I don't think this forum is for me.

Wow!!! What does this have to do with treasure? - Well she can project her consciousness anywhere, so she can view anywhere you would want to be. She's pretty new to it and can't, " fly " very fast. We don't know if it's possible to teleport her consciousness, we're not quiet there yet. I just thought maybe a few people here would give us advice on where to look.

""Take a trip and never leave the farm" is that what we're talking about here? " She doesn't do drugs. How about you look up government remote viewing and see how real it is for yourself. Type in Astral Projection and see just how many people are able to do it. Do some research maybe? Or are you stuck on what you were raised to believe? I myself have projected once, it was a scary experience just because it was unusual to see myself coming out my body... You can do it yourself. Lay down on your back in a very comfortable position. The key to this is that you cannot move, and you have to be very relaxed. What you want to do is let your body fall asleep while you are awake. What happens is sleep paralysis, this is when your body is 100% relaxed and in sleep mode.
After that you will feel and hear a very loud buzzing whilst feeling it like a vibration. From here all you have to do is just will yourself to get out. Normally it happens naturally at this point. IF it doesn't, just imagine yourself rising up like you weigh less then air.

The technique to this is pretty straightforward. You get in bed , maybe after a warm shower, take off all your clothes or keep some under garments on, you want to be comfortable, relaxed, and a little tired. You have to lay on your back or you'll fall asleep, trust me. Put your hands to your sides, then , you want to act like you're just going to sleep. Do that for about 5 minutes, but before actually falling asleep, but when close to it, start a breathing exercise to keep yourself up. You do this buy breathing in slowly, holding your breath for a count of 4, or any other number your comfortable with, and exhale slowly. All you have to do now is be patient until sleep paralysis. It will start as a tingling sensation, your body will feel like it is extremely heavy. during this point you will have the vibrations, after that it's simple. Like I said you either naturally come out of body, or you just will yourself with a technique. Imagine being lighter then air rising out of your body, or "roll" out. You can even imagine yourself climbing up a rope out of your body. Don't see it, just feel yourself climbing out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be nice! The founder of this site(Marc) hunted with a Ouija board. To each their own. Welcome to T-Net!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used to be able to do this in the 70's :)

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hi Soul Voyager!!! Welcome to T-Net!!!!!! Thanks to a T-Net member e-mail I am just now reading AND enjoying your post. Wow...I don't know where to start....this is so fascinating and intriguing! The brain is an amazing machine! I would first start to research buried treasure/ship wrecks, etc.. and find one that speaks to you and then focus your research on that subject...and make sure your girlfriend is also part of the research process so she can get a 'feel' for it too! Please let me know how this unfolds! And welcome to T-Net...ignore the aholes, take what resonates with you and leave the rest.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year.........

Sandigger2

Mar 25, 2012
Ventura County,So Cal
Detector(s) used
DFX, PIDF,CZ 21,F5,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome to the forum.

167.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread