Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,,

I found this site by doing a google search of "ancient coins found in Pennsylvania" Ended up here,,, loved the information and the candor of the members on the thread I was reading so much I HAD to join.

So here is a little about me. I live in Pennsylvania,, in a hickville named Mount Holly Springs. It's about 25 or so miles South of Harrisburg. For my "bread n butter" I do IT work. Favorite hobbies are history,,REAL history. Not the brainwashed version that the majority of the "sheeple" believe to be true and real. Salt water fishing,,,and Jeeps. Every year my better half and myself renew our Delaware Surf fishing tags for our Jeeps and we spend as much time there as possible. And of course there is the treasure hunting,relic hunting, bottle digging, prospecting and all the other related/associated things that fit into those categories. OH,, and we LOVE things that go "BOOM" too. hehheh

So if anyoneis interested I have a few local spots to hunt, for coins, bottles and whatnot. I would really like to find a "buddy" or two that would like to show me a few things about detectoring. My home was built in 1850 or so and I have had a couple thers there to poke around. But nothing serious. Sopposedly my place was part of the "underground railroad" and the name that old timers in the area had for it was "little Africa" which kinda lends itself to that association.
I have a detector coming for Christmas,, I'm not supposed to know but I peeked,,,, hehheh

Well,, enough of me,,, Who are YOU all eh?
:icon_scratch:

Last edited:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :thumbsup:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME ABOARD AND HH :occasion14:

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
That present you just took a a sneek peek at will ruin your life. Its too late though, I can see the twiching in your typing. Its a sick addiction that offers no cure. Good luck mate.

sent from a sending device.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard from another resident of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1546.JPG

Welcome from another beach fisherman, history lover, metal detector, and guy who likes things that go BOOM!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME! Plenty of excellent information to be found here. There's a lot of members that have tons of experience & knowledge to share. And there's a ton that know more than His--story. BTW since you peeked at your secret present, the silver fairy won't help you for the next 3 months.:laughing7:

OP
OP
H

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW !!

Never expected such a nice greeting, And I than ALL who have done that.
Those who took the time to welcome me have,,in my world,, "cemented" a beginning of a hopefully very enjoyable time here.

And so far,, I have NOT been let down,,,The information shared here is decent and as always "reading between the lines" is a must.

Thanks again all

Fred

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions