New user from MI. Glad to be here! Here are some of my favorite finds so far!

Tallymebanana

Dec 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off, glad to be a part of this website. I look forward to contributing where I can! I use an Ace 350 detector and have been metal detecting for a few years now up here in Michigan. As much as I would love to make it my full time job, I also realize its super far fetched to do so. So, hobby it is.

Some finds!

Coin from 493 BC. I was told by a collector that it is a reproduction, but still interesting.
Front
5ufcoJ3.jpg

Back
xndidrN.jpg

Don't know exactly what this is, but I was told its military and from about 1832
qu25CYG.jpg

46fkyzD.jpg

Some musket balls and an old bullet
kFw7LEB.jpg

Indian Head from 1882
s5JVy0r.jpg

This tiny mouse statue was found outside of my house which was built in 1853. I've tried to research it but to no avail, which leads me to believe its a piece of folk art and may be 1 of a kind? Which also makes me a little aggravated because I can't tell how old it is. Probably my favorite find though.
UBw47H3.jpg

2eBmWQs.jpg

9dCfNmD.jpg

First and only ring find thus far
9tTtFSC.jpg

Button
NBPww2T.jpg

Jewelry
mwvgvLq.jpg

Just a rock I found while digging that I thought was super interesting. Very flat on top and bottom and super smooth with multiple colors and a red "J". Being my name starts with J, I'll keep it. lol
eINPxKU.jpg

If anyone has any information about the above they would like to share, feel free! I definitely wouldn't mind finding out more about them.

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice and interesting things you have there. Thanks for sharing.
Welcome to the site... we all have fun here, you can too! LOL
I especially like your mouse, it does seem to be a one of a kind thing, but that is ok.

No Quarter

Dec 15, 2014
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one side of that first coin is probably a representation of "Bubo", a golden mechanical owl from the Greek movie "Clash of The Titans" Very interesting. As for the dolphin-mouse and other stuff I have no clue.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds indeed and Wel-come to the forum ... :occasion14:

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
You have some Interesting Finds. I'm sorry I cannot read the script item.Thanks-goldnugget

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Tallymebanana,

Thank you for sharing your finds.

Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread