Treasure Hunt Help

boazgarcia

Dec 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

Im a newbie about treasure hunting but since child i was surrounded with family members that has much interest in this field. Our house is an old Spanish style house. It was said to be a decade old. Most of our house is made of wood (narra) but the posts and support beams are solid cement with huge bolts embedded on it. During wwii Japanese occupation here in the Philippines, the house was made a barracks for the japanese soldiers as my grandparents said. They killed/torture/imprisoned the spanish occupant that time. Our home also have 2 wells- 1 small and 1 big. I remembered that way back we still use the big well for our water supply while the amall well was not used. My grand parents had someone dig the small well and found some old japanese rifle and ammunition. They digg the big well also and found a square slab of cement at the bottom and a tunnel leading to no one knows because its so deep and water is so cold no one dares to know.

There many speculations kn where the treasure is but we cannot pinpoint the location.

We also found odd symbols around the house like a carved compass in the interior of the house-with N, E, S, O (rhey replaced the W with O. We also found weird symbols at the bottom of our house carbed in one of the beams (our house is 4' elevated from ground. We also found a pair of eye painted in the middle post at the bottom of our house.

Hope someone can help us pinpoint the treasure.

Thank you.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard and good luck with your mystery ... :notworthy:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Philippines for information directly related to your country.

acid

Greenie
Jun 11, 2005
Where s your house Boaz. I'm in gen. Santos. I can help you. I can decipher I can locate.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions