Flour Gold Dust recovery.

Blakenstein

Greenie
Jan 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lick my bag diddlers.

I recall not being asked by this site if this web site could put adds on my post . This forum went and put adds on my pics, my product, my satements, and my time , my effort, and my hard work without asking me. This forum has some god dam nerve to place adds on my material without my consent!!!!! My pics have been removed and my staements. Got some money for me????? hugh????? isn't that how it works ??? God dam pesudos . If I did that to you, you would be crying and screaming !! I geuss with you it's works only one way?????

Last edited:

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice work! The whole Snake River in Wyoming, Idaho, and Washington, is full of that material. You can recover it, but it takes a lot of effort.
Jim

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

OP
OP
B

Blakenstein

Greenie
Jan 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blakes' reply to Jim

Nice work! The whole Snake River in Wyoming, Idaho, and Washington, is full of that material. You can recover it, but it takes a lot of effort.
Jim

Thank you Jim, Ya, washing and classifying the sand takes a long time. The roots are separated and kept durring the washing and classifyed to be done after the fact. Then the sand is baked in a frying pan, outside on a fire. NEVER INSIDE . There are other metals with the sand that vapourize very easy and are poisonous!!! Once the sand is washed and baked outside, then i can bake it in the house to play with it and dry it ,,, although i advise against it. Never ever use any frypans for eating or cooking food that were used for gold recovery;...anyway, the recovery after all this can go pretty quick and average .7 grams an hour.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Blakenstein! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

OP
OP
B

Blakenstein

Greenie
Jan 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blakes reply to VpNavy.

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Blakenstein! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Thank you for liking my post and your welcome : At the moment I cannot disclose info to for political reasons; however, I do reside in North America and my samples are of NorthAmerican aluvial sands and gravels.

OP
OP
B

Blakenstein

Greenie
Jan 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blakes' reply to Oregon Viking.

Welcome to the show!:icon_thumright:

Thank you for the welcome.. It is warming up outside,..is winter where I am... doing my recovery down in the basement. This morning I have abscess that is causing sore throat and sinus problems, . One hour worth of recovery just took me 2 hrs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread