Greetings and a big hello from NAILS_N_BOTTLECAPS......its nice to be here :)

NAILS_N_BOTTLECAPS

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings and a big hello from NAILS_N_BOTTLECAPS......it's nice to be here :)

Hello to everyone👋. I'm here in Spokane and just starting to get this figured out. They say that if you teach someone else,you'll learn even more...so with 3 grandkids and their little metal detectors in tow,off we went to practice. It was not so much to dig up anything(grandma was toting an 18 m/o in one arm and and detector in the other haha)but mainly to show them what their detector sounds like,how to sweep back n' forth,etc . They were having fun getting ready for our outing. I personally think anything you can do to keep kids busy doing something positive and starting them early that will take them through their teen years is gold already found .
So anyway going out so far ( -minus g-kids😉),we have found a couple of old sq nails ,old bottlecap and i'm a dime richer ( and tons of junk,wow ppl pollute!!!)but I am having a such a blast anyway. Just being outdoors. ......isn't life great?

Btw I'm using a Garrett Ace 250

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Keep digging the trash signals, GOLD lives in that region.

Good Luck in 2015.

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet, the best treasure is not the one you are going to dig, but the time with the grandkids.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

sliverslave

Nov 17, 2012
Co.
Detector(s) used
Explorer ||
Tip Top of the day to you and yours welcome to TN
Good luck, happy hunting

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the forum ... :hello:

OP
OP
N

NAILS_N_BOTTLECAPS

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. I've been busy getting out as much as possible looking at EVERY opportunity as a metal detecting opportunity....hehehe so one eye on the fishing pole and the detector going at the same time.
Went on a hike with one of my grandsons yesterday( w the detector..of course) and kept getting hits. Talk about an eager little one...he'd would have had the whole trail dug up if I let him! Not sure he would have been as thrilled with the find after all his digging as I knew I was hitting mostly trash.Nonetheless.....he still got to use the folding shovel and I think THAT'S really all he cared about :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread