From the North East of China Comes Yang Hao

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Treasure Hunters
My name is Yang Hao. I live in the North East of China in Harbin (Haerbin 哈尔滨)Maybe one day you can have a chance to visit this city. It's not your traditional Chinese city as it has many Russian style buildings and structures. You may have heard of the Harbin ice lights that are an annual event during January to March. This city can get very cold in the winter but I think winter is its beautiful time. In the future I will post photos in my album so you can see the part of the world I live in.

My background is not in Treasure Hunting but in the Chinese language and culture. Since I joined I've been pulling up old post (I do hope you don't mind) because... well....have an answer to them and like to solve their Treasure mysteries.

I like Classic Chinese books like 水浒传 shuihuzhuan the water margin which is on my about me page.

I hope to help members here on their Treasure hunting quests. I will try my best. 88
(in chinese 88 means ba ba which sounds like byebye so many chinese type 88 to mean "byebye talk to you later")

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
Yang Hao

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you :-) 祝你寻找宝藏快乐。Wish you happy treasure hunting.

StoneDogg1

Greenie
May 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Small world...I stayed in Harbin for a month (about 5 years ago). I was working with a manufacturer up there (HMC - Harbin Machine Company) on your AP1000 nuclear power plants. I just missed the ice festival, but enjoyed the city greatly. Unfortunately, I worked so much that I didn't have a chance to sight see, but my hosts always took me to different places to eat - from very fancy to street carts. WONDERFUL food. I'm hoping I can get back over there some day - you have a beautiful country! Unfortunately, I had no way to keep in touch with the people I met there because of "The Great Firewall of China" & restrictions to social media. Oh, what memories...

OP
OP
Yang Hao

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Facebook twitter and YouTube are not available here in China. At the moment most chinese people use Tencent's QQ and their cellphone communications app wechat. Maybe throught those communication devices you can contact your Chinese friends here. Hope you have a chance to visit Harbin again the future. We like our dong dofu, hongchang, guobaorou, and suancai all very delicious.88

Last edited:

duoglbuck

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Series II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yang Hao , do you have any stories of ancient buried treasure ? I think this is fantastic to have access to such an ancient world of civilization .

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. I would love to visit someday maybe that chance will arise at some point in the future.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

Rye

Greenie
Dec 28, 2014
Gaston County, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet....I probably know more people that go to China on a regular basis for work than any other country. Our countries are exchanging ideas and cultures because of the economy.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome Yang Hao, nice to know you
In America 88 is the number of a racecar that underperforms.
24 to you!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard!

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
Welcome Yang Hao Do not listen to Jeff Gorden he dose not know what he is talking about on the 88, The 24 finished all most last and 88 finish 3rd. Some times you can not believe what some American say. Ha Ha. Yang Hao 88

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread