New guy from Beford County Pa.

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New guy from Bedford County Pa.

I am another old senile guy from Pa. I am located in Bedford County. I am also retired, so I have plenty of time on my hands. I am a cave explorer of 47 years, which is my main hobby, then cars and then anything else. I am not an avid treasure hunter, but I really like history. I was put in contact a few years ago with a couple of people looking for the Beale treasure. Their decoded cipher involves a cave, which is my forte. They had an approximate area located by deed searching. I knew the area of interest very well. I did some researching myself to make sure they were not barking up the wrong tree. They were definitely on to something. Well, I have the area narrowed down to a few hundred feet. I also know the land owners. But I am not going to dig since they already dug a hole many years ago in their field with negative results. The land owners are good friends and the farm is their living, so I will not dig until I am absolutely sure. I know 99.9999% of the Beale treasure people will say I am in the wrong state, but only time will tell. I really enjoy the forum with all the great comments and wish all the best in their treasure endeavors.

Donnie Carns Jr.

Last edited:

JrMack

Feb 16, 2014
steuben co. ny
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, x-terra 305/505/705,discovery TF 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-NET from corning ny. Interesting you should start your intro on the Beale codes. As I haven't had time to look into that legend I wont make a comment. There is sure a lot of threads on the subject in the forum sections. Looking forward to your posts on the subject! Good Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard from another old senile guy resident of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! I hope you find the treasure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions