Feb 1, 2015
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi to all

My name is Steven from Essex County New Jersey ( central Jersey) I'm in my mid 50s .. I have a Garrett 350 and garret pin pointer... I am very green to this hobby... Never did any MDing before..

Thank you letting my join this page.. I have been reading a lot of great posts, with great information..

I am definitely looking to buddy up with someone. (NJ NY DEL CONN PA) and I will bring lunch...lol.

Today I did swing in the yard with no luck...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Keep at it, you have a very capable machine.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Steven from Essex County! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Jersey for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Steven, welcome to the forums and the hobby or as some would put it the obsession with metal detecting :laughing7:
There is a wealth of knowledge on these forums that will help you along just type in your question in the search box. I'm sure any question you have has already been asked and answered.
You have lots of parks up by you with a lot of history up by you. There's also a metal detecting store by you called The Gold Digger in Raritan I think the owners name is Ron he has a lot of metal detecting stuff and a wealth of knowledge about the area. Just stop in and ask and he will give you some good local places to start detecting.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello: