Hi everyone! :)

StephFortune

Mar 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for welcoming me to your community. Let's see...my story...Well, I grew up only ever considering one house to be my home. My family purchased a 20 room house, in a very small town, back in the early 1970s. In the early 90s, my mom met n married a man who lived 500 miles away. Needless to say, since i was only 13 at the time, I had to move too. My entire life got pulled out from under me. I had to leave my life, friends and family. For the last 20 years, I've wanted more than anything to move home. One by one, every member of my family passed away while I was gone. This past September, my Grandma...the last member of my family passed away. I inherited my family home amd jumped on the chance to move my children n I back home. Unfortunately, the small town has dried up; no jobs. So I am having to go through everything in the house and put it up for sale...house included.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Sorry for your family loss. You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :hello:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a sad story. Maybe you can detect it and find a bucket full of gold. Welcome aboard.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Minnesota - a 20 room house? Wow!!!

smalltowngirl13

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2012
Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard...

Old homes are wonderful, sorry you are having to sell yours...if you get time, put up some pics and good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread