Hi, Ive discovered the KGC 4 Aces treasure in Zodiac killers Code

Mar 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I've discovered the KGC' 4 Aces treasure in Zodiac killer's Code

Hello treasure hunters, have I got an introduction for you!

I'm not much of a treasure hunter or experienced with codes but my family comes from the heart of the California Gold country, Graniteville California. They've owned property up there for 3 generations, but that all ended when I stumbled onto the towns folks underground clandestine mining operation. After two years of brutal attacks and threats on my life, my mom sold the property to them and they left me alone.

Interestingly enough, during the coarse of this terrifying experience, I just happened to recognized one of these town folk on Americas Most Wanted as the Zodiac Killer. I began researching the Killer's coded letters and found that his Mount Diablo Code is a confederate code, revealing the identity, location and treasure of the Knights Of The Golden Circle 's Four Aces. In fact, I've traced it back to the 1849 California and found a Papal bull encoded in it that rewrites history as we know it and tell the real story of the KGC's unholy alliance with Rome.

I've had little success in exposing them, so I've come here to tell my tale and reveal the code to you, the people who know the codes and understand these symbols. I think that together we can fill in the blanks, so that the truth can be told. So thank you for welcoming me and Lets see where this goes. God Bless

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very_interesting.gif

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch:

Wel-come aboard ... :icon_thumright:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If it wasn't for those pesky kids . . .

Welcome.

Zodiac_blog_2100x147.jpg

So . . he'd be like in his 80's now?

zodiac10.jpg

Last edited:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet----:dontknow:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Looks like the OP only made one post two yrs. ago. No additional information. Hope "they" weren't on to him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread