Hello from Western Washington state

Odyssey

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name is George and I've been lurking much too long on this website without introducing myself. I have been Metal detecting off and on since the 70s with a Whites Coin Master. I am semi retired IT Manager/ programer. I want to start detecting again, but a lot has changed with detectors and places to fine stuff. The places I use to go close to home are all built up and paved over.

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi George, welcome to the forum. Think you may be looking to update your equipment, I just updated mine after being out of it for a while.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :hello2:

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from mass. Haven't read below yet. But go on this free site for air views.{satellite photo image viewer} and you will see a box to the right with a town name in it already. Get rid of what's in the box. Write in the town you want to hunt. At the top are different views to pick from. Conservation land trails and the tops of hills which you can follow. Hunter's hunted from hill tops. Might get lucky. Follow hill top so you don't get lost. You wouldn't believe you could get lost. But you can.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from MA!

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting