Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No idea but Wel-come to the forum ... :hello2:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Very interesting piece, someone on this site will have the answer.

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-net and Happy Hunting!

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, Im into old welsh script and all. But that looks like tar with ships of metal in it. Most likely created by heat. Possibly a bad mix of cold tar used to repair holes. You can tell a lot about rocks by hardness, color, fracturing and such. I think that is a mixture of metal and tar.

OP
OP
N

nolimit77

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for taking the time to answer my thread I guess I should of included in the description that although it looks metallic it has no attraction to a magnet, yet it is very dense and heavy for its size, its heavier than a rock of equal size but a little lighter then a steel bearing the same size, when I examine with a microscope those geometric shapes sat in compass this object r 8 shiny silver almost like graphite but much much harder and the black material that is in between the sheetssat in compass this object r 8 shiny silver almost like graphite but much much harder and the black material that is in between the shapes contains very small crystal light optics that shines red green blue light back out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions