South African scuba treasure hunter - new to treasure net

treasure diver ct

Mar 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all

The names Jason , I have been metal detecting for a year, started off with a AT Pro and progressed to water detecting, always wanted to get deeper in the water to where other guys couldn't go, finally got a minelab excalibur 2 and certified to dive, I do 90% of my hunting under the water and will hopefully be doing some good wreck sites in the future, joined treasure net to make contacts and for general underwater tips and tricks

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Jason, welcome to Treasurenet. We have forums for everything here, I am sure you will find any information you are looking for.

OP
OP
treasure diver ct

treasure diver ct

Mar 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks mike , I have been lurking here for the past few months and have read abit on wrecks, decided I should join , get tips from the pros, take notes and contribute

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello and welcome to the forum! Have a great hunting season.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jason - Welcome! Crazy, I was just reading about South African diving...the article was called "Predators paradise" Showing a huge Great White breaching the surface for a kill. I think I'll leave those waters to you!!! Good Luck.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :hello:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all

The names Jason , I have been metal detecting for a year, started off with a AT Pro and progressed to water detecting, always wanted to get deeper in the water to where other guys couldn't go, finally got a minelab excalibur 2 and certified to dive, I do 90% of my hunting under the water and will hopefully be doing some good wreck sites in the future, joined treasure net to make contacts and for general underwater tips and tricks

Sounds like a plan. 'A good one' I would love to search the water, Just Not enough $ , & good Water sites Near By . Actually there are but 'very trashy'

Gl
Davers

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Jason!

Top Member Reactions