Greetings from the foothills of the Colorado Rockies

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I caught gold fever as a child when my Grandma took me to Knotts Berry Farm and I tried gold panning with my cousin. I was even a member of the GPAA as a teenager in the early 90's and watched the "Buzzard" on tv. I had me a sluice way back in the day and am now getting back into it 20 years later. I recently purchased a powered sluice with stand from Royal Manufacturing and cannot wait for it to arrive. I also joined the GPAA again and have hooked up with an awesome local Chapter with super friendly and knowledgeable prospectors.
I also have always been into finding lost treasure. Old stories of Pirates and lost cargo have entertained me my entire life. I bought my father and I Forrest Fenns book "The Thrill of the Chase" and we are setting out to find the treasure together.
Happy Hunting :goldpan::blackbeard::2barsgold::3barsgold::icon_thumright:

StBarbara

Apr 7, 2015
Denver, CO
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Garrett Pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PurpleGold -- Welcome from Denver, CO! :hello2:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Good Luck in 2015.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Colorado for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread