Hi and help

Tweetssun

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening,

I do not know if you can help me or not. I am devastated that I lost a ring my husband gave me almost 20 years ago when we were dating. I lost it on Thursday at Fort Myers beach, the day before I graduated from college. It is a dark blue oval sapphire ring, with 3 diamond chips on either side that look like a triangle. It is white gold. I was at Sanibel today, and there was a digger there who told me that my ring was probably already found. He told me to go to a metal detecting forum and see if someone might have found it. I reported it lost to the LCSO. If you are able to please help me see if someone has located it, I would be sooooo grateful.

Sincerely,
Robyn

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
You might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
T

Tweetssun

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-You. I was trying to explore the website. I hope someone has found my ring.

Good evening,

I do not know if you can help me or not. I am devastated that I lost a ring my husband gave me almost 20 years ago when we were dating. I lost it on Thursday at Fort Myers beach, the day before I graduated from college. It is a dark blue oval sapphire ring, with 3 diamond chips on either side that look like a triangle. It is white gold. I was at Sanibel today, and there was a digger there who told me that my ring was probably already found. He told me to go to a metal detecting forum and see if someone might have found it. I reported it lost to the LCSO. If you are able to please help me see if someone has located it, I would be sooooo grateful.

Sincerely,
Robyn

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope someone that visits this forum finds it for you.

OP
OP
T

Tweetssun

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-you very much. I am happy I ran into the digger yesterday who gave me the idea that I may still recover my ring. I guess I am going to need to get it resized.

I hope someone that visits this forum finds it for you.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the forum and I too hope someone chimes in and can help you find the ring ... :hello:

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
while this website frowns upon naming other websites in its forums.. try a google search on ring finders .....

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Robyn,

Welcome to the forum! I believe if someone found it and read your post they would contact you.

Good Luck in your quest.

Regards,

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from NE Ohio and I hope someone finds your ring and returns it to you.

Engine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread