cant decide help me

jeepcj7

Apr 30, 2015
canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can't decide help me

I have two options guys to buy option one is the tesoro Lobo super tray for 550.00 used and option to is a garrett at pro with a pin pointer for 750.00 used and I can't decide which one I want.
I don't really care about which one is the better deal I want the best detector and the lifetime guarantee on the tesoro is tempting.
I live in ontario canada and will be detecting where ever the wind takes me lol no specific place help me decide guys.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet!

Seems the ATP is overpriced for a used machine and the Tesoro is a better deal as long as the warranty is transferable!

That said, I've had two AT Pros and really liked them with the smaller 5" x 8" coil. And it has a screen for more info while learning. Water proof is also a plus!
Best of luck!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! The AT Pro can be bought NEW for around +/- $584.00 and a New at pin pointer $ 127.00, both come with a warranty. I cannot speak for the Tesoro, since I do not own one. I own both the AT Pro and AT Gold and each work very well for my relic hunting needs.

Happy Hunting in 2015

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That ATP is over priced at even $400.00 used. Mine is hanging on the wall never for me to waste my time with again as mine is the 3rd one and it is beeping when nothing is there. I am experience with many detectors so its not operator error.

Tesoro makes excellent detectors with the best warranty in the business and many never have to ever send them in for repair. Even if your not the original owner, many times Tesoro will still fix it for free.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That ATP is over priced at even $400.00 used. Mine is hanging on the wall never for me to waste my time with again as mine is the 3rd one and it is beeping when nothing is there. I am experience with many detectors so its not operator error.

Tesoro makes excellent detectors with the best warranty in the business and many never have to ever send them in for repair. Even if your not the original owner, many times Tesoro will still fix it for free.
Tesoro Metal Detectors - Official company web site with metal detector models for treasure hunting land or water.
Super Traq.PNG

Last edited:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest: