corpsman

Jul 7, 2015
Nashville, TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Had: Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Bandito 2 uMax, Tesoro Bandito 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hello, all! I'm new to this site, but not new to detecting. I've been detecting over all for about 26 years. my interest in the hobby sprung from seeing all of my dad's civil war relics he found in the 60's, 70's, and early 80's. at about 9 or 10 years old, I started hunting my grandparent's yard with an old, old Bounty Hunter detector of my dad's that ended up in the closet at my grandparent's. i detected several of the yards in their 1920's to 1930's era neighborhood. after about 5 or 6 years of that, i made the transition to civil war relic hunting, as my dad's interest in the hobby was rejuvenated. my grandfather also began hunting at about the same time. I've been hunting off and on ever since. my first real detector that my dad bought for me was a Tesoro Bandito II. I then went to a Tesoro Bandito II uMax, and then to the Tesoro Vaquero. less than a month ago, i purchased an XP Deus, and I'm loving it! i hunt civil war campsites when i can, but i spend most of my time these days hunting the trash infested construction sites of downtown. thanks for having me!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your story.

OP
OP
C

corpsman

Jul 7, 2015
Nashville, TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Had: Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Bandito 2 uMax, Tesoro Bandito 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thanks, all!