Need help identifying pieces

Jul 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new here. I have always loved rocks and gems and recently acquired a huge inventory of gems and beads and gemstone carved animals from a friend. I knew this couple for years and they had acquired a massage amount of inventory to sell. His wife passed away last year and he is in his 80s and just wanted to get out from under it all and sold it to me and my husband at a price we couldn't pass up. I had shown them how to sell on line which is something I have done for years myself. My problem is I can't identify some of the carved stones and am wondering if this is an appropriate forum to get some help on. I also have a lot of faceted gems that need identifying.
Sherry

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :hello:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Sherry! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). Absolutely try both links 2screwed suggested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread