telecaster

Greenie
Jul 27, 2015
Lebanon Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all, My name is Bill, I just joined this forum a few days ago. I use to metal detect years ago (like 30) when I lived in Western and Central Maryland. I detected for quite a few years and then with work and life I got
away from detecting. I am now 65 and retired and decided to get back into detecting. A few days ago I
bought a brand new Garrett AT Pro. I am now trying to learn to use it. It's a good bit different than my old
Whites. This hunting here in the Ozarks in Missouri is a lot different than back east. The ground here is mostly rock an so far very dry and hard. I love all kind of detecting....coins, relics and several years ago I lived in Jacksonville Florida and got into gold panning in the mountains of Georgia....YEAH I got the gold
fever....lol. Now I'm looking forward to some gold prospecting with my AT Pro. My wife and I want to take
some trips now that we are retired to Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Washington all those area and ohhh yeah
one day....maybe next year to Alaska. Yeah you can bet the AT Pro will be going with us. Well that's about it
anyone in the Lebanon Missouri area that might want a detecting partner let me know. I'm available pretty
much anytime......Retired...lol. Thanks Bill

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum Bill! I hope the AT Pro finds you much pleasure and treasure.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Bill! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the show ... :headbang:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum from NE Kansas.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet, the original and oldest treasure forum on the net.... Have fun, if you have questions don't be shy, just ask!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread