Hello From Baton Rouge, Louisianna!

DubCoco

Jul 9, 2015
Baton Rouge, La.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Teknetics Delta 4000, Pro Pointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Stopped here to introduce myself. Dub Coco here in Baton Rouge. Born and raised here and on Greenwell Springs Rd, the road that confed's traveled into Baton Rouge to retake the city from the Union during the Battle of Baton Rouge in the Civil War. I detect for in-city CW items and anything else I can pry from the grip of mother earth. I do believe I am doing a "good deed" for my city and neighbors since I rid the earth of hundreds upon hundreds of pop tops, pull tabs, bottle tops, can slaw and all kinds of discarded trash that other deadheads and just pure jerks throw on the ground and in our parks where our children play every day. I mainly hunt on weekends so anyone in my area want some more feet and coils on the ground, hit me up. My wife usually hunts with me also. She digs very well.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

You live and can detect in a very historical area, enjoy!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the show ... :headbang:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey DubCoco!! Welcome to TNet!! You will find it informative and interesting!! I'm on the west bank of the river from you, across the Old 190 Bridge!! Maybe try to get together sometime!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

JWalker3

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2015
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
ATPro
Bounty Hunter 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from another new member in Jamestown, NY

I'm new to TreasureNet, but not new to detecting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet, have fun!

OP
OP
D

DubCoco

Jul 9, 2015
Baton Rouge, La.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Teknetics Delta 4000, Pro Pointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. Yeah Verde, lets plan something. Let me know if u wanna hit somewhere on your side or somewhere on my side. I used to be over there just about every weekend at the dragstrip. Car is parked in garage for year or so and counting. Its time to treasure hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread