Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2015
Brighton ,East Sussex
Detector(s) used
C-Scope 5m
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi ,
I took the plunge today ,i ordered a Garrett ATX !!!.Been mooching around the south downs in Sussex with my C-Scope 5m for a year or so and decided to upgrade in a big way. This is mainly because i love beach detecting and also im hoping to go back to Australia for good next year, and plunder the Pine Creek and Western Australian Goldfields.
Thats the plan but you know what they say about plans. Ive not had too much success on the beaches but im hoping the Garrett and your wisdom will help. !!
I have been looking on detecting sites for some time and the English ones dont seem nearly as friendly or helpful as the guys on here, .
This is the first site ive registered on as a newby and look forward to chatting with as many of you as possible soon,
thanks very much, kind regards Dan:icon_thumright:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: England for information directly related to your country.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the show ... :headbang:

S

stefen

Don't forget to make an appointment for you're lap dance.

Check with any Moderator. :laughing7:

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
welcome darwindan
im fairly new to this site also and have found members to b helpful and informative
so you hope to move to sand groper country (WA) not a bad part of aus ..plenty gold but the air is a bit hard to breathe in summer..lol.

OP
OP
D

darwindan

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2015
Brighton ,East Sussex
Detector(s) used
C-Scope 5m
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks very much for the replies fellas , the Garrett is due to be delivered on Wednesday morning , can't wait !!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts, USA. You purchased a very powerful detector, good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread