Olá! feels like home...

Neptop

Aug 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! I`m a ex lonely prospector (just join Treasurenet!), and this is my first attempt to discuss with a vast number of people with similar interests, some issues related with gold prospecting. I`m a bush-craft lover and it was in one of my “expeditions” (about 2 years ago) that I find my first piece of gold attached to some quartz. Until then, besides industrial and ceremonial uses, humanity interest for gold was a mystery to me. Today, I call prospecting a hobby that not only makes me look for remote for remote areas, but also revives the interest for my immediate surroundings and the planet. It`s also a very pleasurable form of making exercise.
Bush-craft (minimalism) and effective prospecting don go well together, the portability of the prospecting material (sluice, shovel, pick, pan, etc..)has to be improved in order to not compromise the other activity. This makes me realize that there is still a huge space for creativity and invention witch is the main reason for me to join this website.

My choice of words is not the best, English is not my first language, but I hope that we can overcome this.

Attachments

• Smile-Up.jpg
    Smile-Up.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 64
  • hello2.gif
    hello2.gif
    584 bytes · Views: 54

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :wave:

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Que Pasa? Your english is much better than my spanish!
I'm new here too, but mainly interested in Gold Prospecting.
So, Welcome aboard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread