Hi to everyone!

2DT

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm an amateur artifact/treasure lover that is slowly getting the nerve up to share some of my finds! I'm from Arkansas and am fortunate to have several family and friends, as well as myself, that own land with access to creeks and rivers. Native American artifacts have always captivated me, but I have never had the time to devote to looking for anything. Now that my children are older, I have found what a stress reliever it is! Now, I just need to learn how to not pick up every rock that looks like it could be something!

OP
OP

2DT

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to also mention that my husband collects guns, knives/swords, coins and such and we will be curious to post some of them!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the forums to you both ... :notworthy:

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome to Tnet...we like pictures of finds! thats our favorite so keep that in mind...it could be anything too treasure has a different meaning to every indiviual...but welcome and were looking forward to seeing some finds and we love a good story behind the find!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arkansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Good Luck on your artifact recovery adventure.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh what fun. I love treasure, artifacts, coins, knives/swords, and much much more. Welcome and can't wait for pictures.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions