slickchooch

Oct 5, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
only in mind at this point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings All,
Tip toing around.....have been a collector of different things over the years. When I worked for Sears at a catalog outlet store...thousands of White Metal Detectors went through my hands....but I just never had the urge to purchase one. Recently in talking with a customer of mine I discovered that he was into the hobby kind of in a big way. The whole discussion intrigued me....so thanks to the internet I've been browsing around and researching before jumping. I like old stuff and history so the two seem to be a logical fit. Wow the technology has certainly progressed since the 80's. Now to read through the tea leaves and try to figure out the best bang for the buck, new or used, blah, blah, and blah.

Seems like a big following for Garrett and Tesoro. I did borrow one from my aunt one time trying to locate a gold ring I had lost....no such luck....probably would have got hooked then but no youtubes to watch back then. So don't mind me just looking around for information. Thanks

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Slick_ !

by the way, What exactly is a "Mitten" ? :tongue3:

Last edited:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the forum ... :evil5:

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet were looking forward to some good story lines and some pics....and if you need anything let us know!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.PNG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread