PullinPlugs

Greenie
Oct 12, 2015
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
White's treasurepro, TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all, started out detecting about a month ago, been out a few dozen times, mostly dirt digging locally.... I've come to find that I have a real passion for detecting, but also that I'm going through some growing pains with it too. Looking foward to reading some Newby stuff and hopefully getting some questions answered.... once I get in to the swing of things I look foward to contributing to the content of this excellent resource.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, NY! :occasion14:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet, Your passion for the hobby and using this site will surely get you to your goal of becoming proficient with your detector. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing some of your future finds. Good Luck from an Ohio.

OP
OP
P

PullinPlugs

Greenie
Oct 12, 2015
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the warm welcome, I gotta few questions so it time to do some info hunting!

tonymc2

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2012
Jasper,Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new here too but have been a member for some time,I read the daily finds and love to see people find treasures I know there is great finds to be found, When I was a kid our next door neighbor buried money in all the flower bed around her house after she passed away I watched them with a flash light dig up money, My grandpa buried money,Alot of people that went through the great depression didnt trust banks, I am new to metal detectors but am learning from watching the post people put on this site,I think this is a addiction and I have it !!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. This will be more than just an addiction more like an obsession.:laughing7:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

KELLYCO*SCUBA*CHRIS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Apr 21, 2015
Orlando FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett AT Pro, Nokta FORS CoRe/Relic/Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME TO TNET FROM KELLYCO DETECTORS !!!!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome for Massachusetts!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
first thing is first when it comes to treasure hunting...tear out all the drywall in ur house and look for gold...im jk..welcome and u think ur hooked now...wait until that first silver or first gold or just first awesome find...my detector tells me what to do...when to go potty when to eat..the list goes on....my Dr says everything will be ok though...but my detector says dont listen to my doctor....welcome aboard! lol

OP
OP
P

PullinPlugs

Greenie
Oct 12, 2015
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
first thing is first when it comes to treasure hunting...tear out all the drywall in ur house and look for gold...im jk..welcome and u think ur hooked now...wait until that first silver or first gold or just first awesome find...my detector tells me what to do...when to go potty when to eat..the list goes on....my Dr says everything will be ok though...but my detector says dont listen to my doctor....welcome aboard! lol
Thanks again! Hunting has been getting better... my first day out, in my own backyard I found a really nice copper clip on earing that was probably once gold plated, but it is really unique non the less... I've pulled several silver coins, all fairly new but silver none the less. I hunted an area near a historical spot and pulled a real old plow tooth, a silver spoon bowl, and a sweet unfired, partially deteriorated shell, dated from 1917, with powder intact... couldn't find the bullet though. I'll post some pics.. my clad count is damn near $20 too, mostly quaters I pulled from a local school yard. Also a nice shaped 1938 buffalo nickle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread