Good day fellow metal junkies

ilovekittens

Oct 13, 2015
Where rivers burn
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rookie from west Side of Cleveland. Picked up an AT pro a couple months ago. I've been hooked ever since. Still learning the machine, need to get out of standard mode. Enjoy seeing other peoples finds, it gives me motivation to keep searching. Hope to share too one of these days. I have found a few silvers so I'm well on my way. Thanks for having me. ilk

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you are welcome umm kittens

I love them as well BTW ( roasted about an hour)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your trying to get out of standard mode click the power button a few times after you turn the machine on :laughing7: but seriously, Welcome and take the jump into pro mode you wont regret it!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come and as already stated, make the jump into PRO MODE ... you won't regret it :hello2:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Where the rivers burn! Pegged you in the Cleveland area immediately without looking at your message :)

You've great soil to search in up there. I worked at Perry Nuclear Plant 3 times for 10 years back in the 80's to early 90's. Don't forget the beaches. I think it was back around '84 or '85, one of the treasure hunting mags featured a beach hunter on the lake shores scored 140 gold rings in one season.

Good luck! And, of course, welcome to the brain trust.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread