Greetings from Croatia

Churta Sia

Nov 10, 2015
Croatia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, my english is not perfect because I've never studied it, so IĀ“m sorry in advance for some bad spelling or wierd sentence formsā€¦ I`ll do my best :)

Currently I`m only digging internet for collecting information.

At first I was thinking to buy some cheaper MD, but after doing some research I decided to wait some time and put money aside for better device.
I know that, after some time, I will not be satisfied with some cheap equipment, so why waste time and moneyā€¦
Regarding that, I hope I will start digging next spring when I collect enough to buy Garrett AT Pro.

Why Garrett? Well, it is only brand that I can find near Croatia (in Slovenia)ā€¦ believe it or not there is no decent MD shop here in Croatia!
IĀ“m thinking forward if I need some customer support, spare parts etc. in the future.

Why digging? Perhaps you all know better than meā€¦ I love nature and adventureā€¦ and I believe that I will enjoy every moment, no matter what I dig out.
Croatia has a long history, so I`m not concerned about findingsā€¦ it will just take some time to find right spot.

I hope that the spring is the time when I will present my findings to all of you.

Until then I will continue to dig this forum and internet to prepare my self at least in theory.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Churta Sia,

Learn what that MD is telling you,looking forward to your finds from over there.

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Churta!

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Fact, Croatian's are the tallest people in the world. Went to a Croatian event here in NY. The men and women were striking in appearance. Make sure the detector you get can be extended enough to make it comfortable to swing. Best of luck from NYC.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Churta, welcome to TreasureNet and don't worry about your English, your doing good..... We also frown on anyone who tries to play "grammar police".

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. You live in a very interesting place with lots of history buried in the ground. I can't wait for pics of your finds. You have found the right home for ya here we don't all have good English either.8-)

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome, and nice choice with the ATP. Check out some video's on the machine so you can have a real good understanding of it before you get it. The biggest tip your going to get here is "Learn your machine". HH:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Churta Sia

Churta Sia

Nov 10, 2015
Croatia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the welcome! :)

@ Escape, I`m not the tall one, just 177cm, so there is no need for special equipment :)

@ digger460, I wached every video I found about ATP, some videos several times :)

The weather in Croatia is currently uncommonly warm for this part of year, and I became impatient... it's not easy to wait for spring :/

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet, heck your English and sentence composition skills are better than most of us on Tnet. You are doing the right thing by saving for a better detector to start with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread