Greetings fellow Hunters!

clad_the_impaler

Jan 27, 2016
Clearwater, FL
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotech Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is clad_the_impaler and I am brand new to detectoring! I recently purchased a Teknetics Eurotek Pro and am eager to get out there and find my first clad!

I know... not very exciting, but you gotta start somewhere, right? I've already been to my first meeting at the Suncoast Research & Recovery Club in Clearwater, FL and met some great folks! My only regret is waiting so long to get into the addiction!

I'm a nurse by trade, work in a busy emergency department in St. Petersburg and am in Grad school for my Nurse Practitioner degree. 1 year to go!

I made one trip to the beach (it's been raining pretty much every day) and found a lone bottle cap. I'm sure there's more out there. :)

Anyhow, looking forward to meeting some of you fine folks and learning how to do things right!

Thanks for allowing me on the board.

Clad_the_Impaler
Clearwater, FL
Teknetics Eurotech Pro

pyrogort

Jan 19, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Minelab Sovereign (original),
Fisher 1280-X, Garrett Master Hunter BFO,
Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to T-Net Clad!

And greetings from a fellow Florida (central) member. Don't fret the bottle cap,
the goodies will come with perseverance. Plus, we never get "snowed-in"!

OP
OP
clad_the_impaler

clad_the_impaler

Jan 27, 2016
Clearwater, FL
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotech Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny you should say that... I'm from Michigan! I'll take the rainy weather over the 20 degree snow covered ground any day of the week!
I'm looking forward to getting out there tomorrow, rain or shine, and get my clad on!

I am also open to finding other things. :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. Congrats on your career choice and best of luck to the continuing of your education albeit on the job....:laughing7:. Glad you joined up and I am looking forward to your finds...even the bottlecaps and pull tabs. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

Detectorist.CO

Jan 18, 2016
Denver, Co
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Colorful Colorado and Welcome to TN. The way I look at it is you must find the bottle caps to find the gold. Just keep it up!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
clad_the_impaler

clad_the_impaler

Jan 27, 2016
Clearwater, FL
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotech Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words. I think an important part of mding is not expecting to detect a pile of gold on the first outing. (Although it would be nice). I'm a realist and for now, will plod ever onward.

Looking forward to what Treasures I can find on the board!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard TNet! Beach hunting is a lot of fun!

Nurse Practitioner is a great title to have. I have a buddy that is one and he pretty much names his price.

Good Luck to ya and Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
clad_the_impaler

clad_the_impaler

Jan 27, 2016
Clearwater, FL
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotech Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Colorful Colorado and Welcome to TN. The way I look at it is you must find the bottle caps to find the gold. Just keep it up!

Great blogsite! Thanks for writing up your finds.

I too saved my first bottle cap. Eventually, I plan to find things a bit more shiny, but I'll take the trash (to the bin) except for pieces that mean something.

Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
clad_the_impaler

clad_the_impaler

Jan 27, 2016
Clearwater, FL
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotech Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard TNet! Beach hunting is a lot of fun!

Nurse Practitioner is a great title to have. I have a buddy that is one and he pretty much names his price.

Good Luck to ya and Happy Hunting!

The great thing about patients is you don't need a metal detector to find them! I would like to get into a small practice, but time will tell. As long as I have time to be a detectorist, I'm a happy dude.

Thanks for the comments!

Ps: LOVED Captain Caaaaaaaaaaave- maaaaaaaaan!! when I was a kid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread