Greetings all

nasc

Greenie
Feb 4, 2016
Nashua NH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to detecting. I joined to learn from members who have way more knowledge than I ever will. I turned 60 and I need exercise and a hobby. I love being outside and believe I will like this. I have done alot of research on detectors and picked up a used CTX 3030 at a great price. I have had a blast, with the help of Sabisch's book, trying to figure this thing out.
I am from southern NH and look foreward to being part of this forum.

Glen

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. This is definitely good exercise and has lots of interesting history too. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Glen! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

relicranger

Greenie
Apr 27, 2012
Hayesville , NC.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 505 , xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Glen! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Thanks for putting that tip up for Glen, vpnavy . I did not know about the sub-forums. I'm going exploring.

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard TNet! It looks like you jumped in head first with the CTX 3030! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread