Hello from the Show-Me state!!

Bobbi52

Apr 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started metal detecting back in the late 70's, so yeah...I'm that old!!
I just recently got back into the hobby and decided my 35 year old plus detector needed to be replaced...so my Fisher F2 is on the way, and I've actually found a buddy to go detecting with!
I've recently given up doing taxidermy work, as it was starting to take its toll on my body, so now I'll be detecting for exercise and fun.
I live in central MO and have a lot of places to hunt for civil war artifacts as well as other fun stuff.
I have a YouTube channel with a variety of things on there, some of it is for adults only, because of the language...hey my dad was a sailor!!
Looking forward to seeing the neat finds and hoping to post some of my own soon!!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard to TNET Bobbi52 & wish you many a great finds while out dirt fishing with your new Fisher F2.

Texas ED

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard
pirates.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread