Hello all Dillon and Dutch Metal Detecting Here!!!

Apr 24, 2016
Alameda, California
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dillon, of "Dillon and Dutch Metal Detecting". We host a popular podcast you can find on iTunes, Sticher, Google Play etc...

I am really not on here to plug our show. I am here to hang out and discuss treasure hunting. Next season for our show, we plan to search for an actual lost treasure and would love to hear if there are any lost treasures in the Northern California area, which is where we live. I'll post about that later. Thanks for having me on your forum.

God bless.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Dillon of Dillon and Dutch Metal Detecting! :) Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Last edited:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard to TNET Dillion - happy to have you join us. Hope you find that lost treasure you are looking for and wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. You'll fit right in with your dual personality. :tongue3: Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions