Dave from London, England

Daveyboyz

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2016
Detector(s) used
Non-detectorist, but I do enjoy the stories of people finding treasure.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all, just joined the forum mainly for the collectors section.

I am from London, England... an ex-jeweller, a collector of coins and banknotes for 25 years and looking for unusual and old objects to collect. Generally I like small pieces, have an affection for boxes of all kinds and I like watches and clocks too. I am very much quality over quantity these days, its not so much about the price but about having room to store stuff... so I would prefer a few nice items over many ordinary items but I am running out of idea's.

Recently I have started attending auctions and car boots hoping to spot some treasure... I can walk around for hours with a pocket full of money and not spend any, but when I see it I usually know what I was looking for. Hopefully this forum will be a source of both idea's and information.

vince76

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2015
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, we will search the fields and you will browse our findings [emoji106]

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dave,
You got the right idea, on collecting small-er items - the need of room to store the stuff is a problem, we ALL have to recognize that fact...!
Displays can mare ordinary "PARTAFACTS" into something very interesting, when displayed with same, like-things.......(For example, a display of just
bullets, or tokens, or bag seals, etc.)
But, coins and jewelry is just treated differently, uniquely, individually...
Welcome to Treasure Net
eyemustdigtreasure

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: England for information directly related to your country.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from the Alamo City. Hope you are successful on your hunts. If you're ever up past Hammersmith and near the Thames, drop into the Red Lion and have a pint for me...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread