OP
OP
V

vince_1979

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello masters..we are in a project right now...anybody are welcome for any suggestions or idea.. we found a heart shape stone marker particularly 8ft size height and length and we are already in 45ft. in deep..we found these file of rock in a formation pattern..any suggestion masters?
WP_20160426_003[1].jpg

this is the last progress of our work because of the file of stone that our equipment will no longer be use..the entire side of hole are packed with large stone in circular formation but the middle are carve with small wet stone...any idea masters

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Vince, when I saw "Philippines" in your post title, I had the feeling that by clicking on it, it would be someone going after big treasures, or Yamashita's lore, or symbols and signs and caves, etc..... And sure enough, I was right.

The Philippines is chalked FULL of lore and superstition. Treasures are said to be hither and yonder in varieties of caves, ruins, etc.... All you need is a detector that goes 6 to 9 meters deep, and it's most-certainly there. Naturally cryptrograms, symbols, codes, markers, secret maps passed down through the ages that need to be deciphered, etc... are all part of the lore.

Your heart-shaped rock is just a coincidence and random shapes meaning nothing. You are reading way to much into ghost stories, sorry to say.

OP
OP
V

vince_1979

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day tom..we are using scanner and detector in this project..i just want idea from our fellow expert in this forum regarding in the des ription i have said..

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im from tagum and davao . you are just wasting your time and money. message to me after 6 months and tell me if you are successful. if you are not , dont bother to message me. its really hard to venture into treasure hunting. only the japanese knows how to dig and recover their treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions