Newbie!

celestina44

May 3, 2016
Deming, NM
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi... My name is Lynn, I recently moved to South New Mexico and just joined this sight. I am excited to share with you my treasures and to find out if they are Indian artifacts. I have always loved the shapes of rocks and now to possibly have a tool of the past in my hands is a different respectfor rocks of all shapes. Good to be hear! ☺

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
First of all, welcome to the site. I guess you know that you are in the middle of a rock, mineral and artifact hunters dream place. You will love Rockhound State Park and in fact the amazing things you are going to discover around Deming will blow your mind. From archaic native american to spanish, to cowboy to today. Old historical areas. Incredible minerals of all types, well just everything. Just be careful of the heat and the occasional rattlesnake. You are in a good place. Have fun and good luck on your hunts...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Lynn! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Mexico for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions