Hello from México !

Esmeralda

May 7, 2013
Veracruz
Detector(s) used
Vaquero, Tesoro; TF-600, Discovery; Vibra-Tector 730.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Hello everyone, my name is Esmeralda and I am registered in this forum for 3 years but had not presented me. I had only read all the topics that are of interest to me and I must say it is very nice to visit you because there is not an issue that can not find the information I need to improve my searches. Lately I have visited the forum dowsing and I am amazed to know that there are several persons who are very experienced in it. vIisit the beaches with my Tesoro Vaquero and I am happy with the results; I also go to the field with my old but efficient TF-600 Discovery and although I still have not found a real treasure at least my detector has detected other current metals to a meter and a half. Regards !

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Esmeralda! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Mexico for information directly related to your country.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
A meter and a half? That's impressive :)

Welcome! We'd love to read about your adventures!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Esmeralda, welcome to TNET. You might visit the forum on "Tayopa". A gentleman there is also from Mexico and can tell you stories that make your head swim. Maybe he could share some of his wisdom with you, BUT BEWARE, he is a romantic ! He also is interested in dowsing.

nor kal kid

Feb 19, 2014
northern kalifornia, Bay area
Detector(s) used
XLT, Mxt all pro, garrett pp.coils 10"DD, 950, 12"spyder.for mxt all pro. Coils for xlt 950 and 15" magnum force field "depth plus"mxt max coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bien venido a t- net y buena suerte con sus busquedas en mexico hay muchas opportunidades de encontrar cosas antiguas .

OP
OP
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

May 7, 2013
Veracruz
Detector(s) used
Vaquero, Tesoro; TF-600, Discovery; Vibra-Tector 730.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much to all and each of the comrades who have welcomed me !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread