Tenderfoot
May 5, 2016
SW Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I am a newbe from S/W Nova Scotia Canada. I would like to be in contact with a couple of others from N.S. to share stories and experiences. I answered one post looking for people from N.S. , and emailed another member on this site who also wanted to know if others from N.S. where here. But so far nobody has responded. Are there other metal detectors fron Nova Scotia on here ??? Daddy Duncan

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello DD and welcome to Tnet. :hello: There "are" one or two others I've noticed recently that are from NS. Best thing to do is come in often, rest the posts and watch for these folks. When you see them, you "might" try sending a PM, but I think in this day and age it is often better to be a little less aggressive - maybe start a thread now and then looking for folks from your area. If the others don't wish to buddy-up, then not a whole lot anyone can do.

Until then, make yourself at home, and feel free to post some of your finds. As vpnavy said, there is also an area dedicated to Canadian members. ...Or at least that's what they tell me. I've never been there, myself. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread