Hey All, Kind of New Member from Los Angeles

Terrell Boaz

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey All,

I work and live in Los Angeles, CA. I posted a while ago on here about a tv show I was helping cast but am now returning as a treasure enthusiast. I apologize if I offended anyone with my casting post, that was not my intention and you will see no other mention of any tv shows from this guy 8-)

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I have a mild obsession with treasure tales, even more so than treasure hunting. I love the tales of lost caches and hidden clues, it just gets my adrenaline going. Recently I have begun to take it more seriously, picking up a bunch of old books (KVM mostly, some Dobie) and would like to get more active in the hunt and search the surrounding areas for lost mines/caches, in particular the San Bernadino/Los Angeles National Forest area. I look forward to learning from everyone here and meeting any THers in the SoCal/LA area.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back Terrell. I'm sure you'll find several folks who can help fill your head with tales of treasure and riches!! Pirate - Copy.gif

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from the Alamo City and good luck on your hunts. People pan the creek above AZUSA and I've been up into the San Gabriels looking around. Also a treasure tale at one of the parks, an old Spanish story. Dobie wrote about Texas(Coronado's Children) and Mexico(Apache Gold and Yaqui Silver). Lots of great stories throughout the SW. Go for it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions