Hey!

Finderskeepers1

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I am keen to get into metal detecting because of my grandfather. It is something we always used to do together and I have very fond memories of these times. It is very nostalgic for me and I still have the coins that he discovered. It would be nice to restart the tradition and add to his collection :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Be sure to include as much info as you can when you ask questions like, "What detector do you think I should get?" We need to know what State you are in, type of soil, what you want to detect for i.e., coins, jewelry, relics, gold nuggets, saltwater, freshwater...

Browse the forum for the info you need. Use the SEARCH box to type in key words.

Big gold to you! :skullflag:

jeffrey1215

Jun 20, 2016
Portage county, OH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I envy you have a grandfather whose hobby is metal detecting. I always imagine how the scene would be when I with my granfather. and welcome to the world's best metal detecting forum.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread