Hello from south east Wisconsin

Hughie

Jun 25, 2016
Geneva Lakes area , Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 300, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

DirtLurker

Greenie
Jun 19, 2016
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Sovereign XS2 pro, White's PRL-1 and Classic III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm new here too but not to metal detecting. sounds like you've had a decent first week. It only gets better!

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys; Greetings from Boston. Welcome to TNet. I look forward to your Posts and pictures. Join a Club in your area ok. That's where you will learn all kinds of stuff and meet a lot of great people ok. Just look in the Sub Forums under your State and you will see the Club Listings for you there. Best Wishes. PEACE:RONB

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello forum:hello: Only about a week metal detecting but I did find a lost part for the lawn mower nails, wire, bolts, chain and some unidentifiable items along with two pennies and a quarter, it's been fun. Not expecting to have much to offer but I do plan on reading what I can to learn.
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Wisconsin for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
Hi, I'm new here too but not to metal detecting. sounds like you've had a decent first week. It only gets better!
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oklahoma for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread