Hello everyone! I'm new here :) From W.Spfld,MA.

DavidGuy

Greenie
Jun 28, 2016
West Springfield,MA
Detector(s) used
TC9700
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8-):hello: Hello everyone! As stated I am new here :) I have been coming to this site for awhile now and reading all the finds and looking at the great pictures! BUT I thought this site was dead as I was only seeing stuff dated like 2010 and earlier until I looked some over the site today a little closer at dates and see that this site is indeed live and active!! I'm glad to be here now! That being said, anyone live in or around West Springfield, Ma. that knows of some places I can go to to find some old coins and such? I've been out but only like my daughters back yard at her(HER new home) that's been there for over 100 years and have foudn some wheat backs, a 1932(I think its a 32 I forget at this moment), South Hadley Gold High School ring, and a bunch of other stuff like a necklace made up of early 1900's coins! I'll post some pic;s tomorrow of it :)

BUt anyone around here I cna get some hints as to where I can go? I'm really excited about getting back to detecting as I have been out of it for a few years due to becoming disabled a bit, but not that I can't get around, just have to be careful moving. :)
Thanks everyone!
Glad I looked at thiss ite more closely now!
Dave

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Dave! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread