Hello from North Georgia

Jul 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Seems like a great place here. I have been tossing around the idea of getting a metal detector for a couple years and finally pulled the trigger. Unsure of whether I'll stick with it for the long term, and wanting something with a fairly easy learning curve, I went with the Garrett Ace 350. After reading lots of reviews along the way, I realize the AT Pro is a no-brainer, but I wasn't ready to commit those kinds of funds knowing I would need a pinpointer and other accessories. The Ace 350 seems to suit my needs as a beginner to get help me learn the ropes.

Anyway, looking forward to finding the next lost treasur! :laughing7: Hope to see you around!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck to you, do not be cheap in buying your first metal detector. Good hunting and good luck.

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the site where there are scholars by the thousands. North GA has lots of old iron mines in Dade and Walker County. Good hunting to you.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! GL & HH

You will enjoy the ACE 350, have fun and find lots of goodies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread