Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1336166

What do you think about this?

Well I do not think it is a sign for treasure; but if you google petrified Bigfoot skull, contact that fella and tell him you found another one at the bottom of that rock.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet Mina !

All I can suggest is Post it in this section. Treasure Marks/Signs
you may get more serious responses.

OP
OP
M

mina

Greenie
Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this stone is on the wood...

OP
OP
M

mina

Greenie
Jul 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okay, thank you ! :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Since you posted this in the New Member Introductions SubForum - allow me to Welcome You Aboard Mina! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Foxtrot197

Jul 21, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AM2s with groundhog duel coils both cranked up , Garrett ace 250 , Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from My wife and myself . As we are short timers here I can say this is a great site and the people here are very helpful and informative . I have researched sites like this for years and found this to be the best of them all. Looking at your picture it has a oddity i must admit but thats not my area of expertise but I am sure there are people here that can and will help you out a bit . In some instances you may want to keep an eye on the messages box at the top of your screen as i found many of the members contact you through that section when its in your better interest not to publicly post some information so you may want to keep an eye on that area. Once again welcome and I am sure your going to enjoy the site.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread