Aug 18, 2016
Northeast Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's Treasure Master
Fischer Gold Bug 2
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all I am new here I just opened my new detectors today. I bought 3 instead of one expensive one so me and friends can go in groups and see who can find the most. I got a Bounty Hunter Platinum, a White's Treasure Master and a Fischer Gold Bug 2. I cant wait to hit the path and start finding stuff again. I had a White's XLT Pro in past and was happy with it but never used it much, now I have time to get out I need to find like minded folks. I am all about adventure but am broken in the knees and back so I am slow but persistent. I Love to travel to new places and when I get my new truck I am building an explorer out of it to go cross the desert and look for Meteorites. Send me a message if you are in the South close to Georgia or Tennessee, I have a few places to go here in Dekalb county Alabama I'd be willing to share with the right people.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Alabama for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. Also, don't forget to post a picture of your "explorer" when you have it ready.

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you joined us And i will be hunting Dekalb County this fall. Check my posting and see if that subject matter is like your intetests. Mostly i hunt Madison Co, but am branching out.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you success and triple fun with your new detectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread