Not new been i've been away for quite some time

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Hellooooooooooo, I am Spitfire Reddie and i joined TN back in 2006 when i was a newbie at metal detecting. It's been a few years since i have been on here, but i have not given up on the hobby i still do it a few times a month when i have time. I did update my profile and pics etc . Hope you see some old friends as well as make some new ones. Things about me are i am a tomboy, i like fishing and outdoor activities etc. I have Scottish ancestry and along with that a wild, curly mess of red hair and has its own personality . I like Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Old Country, Blue Grass music. Anyway it's good to be back and i'll catch yall on the forums :headbang:

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Wow i am so brilliant. Got my title to this topic all messed up ! Nice start Spitfire ! Hehehehe

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back!....
You will find a whole bunch of new members since you've been gone...
A lot of them don't have command of the English language either.:laughing7:

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, welcome back.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_metal_detecting.gif
Welcome back!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back from another red headed Scot, both sides from Edinburgh, paternal in 1650 and maternal in 1690.

I looked at your banner. WOW!!!!

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I was waiting to see if anyone said "Hey look !! Carrot Top's sister joined (rejoined) the Treasurenet forum today!! " LOL Thanks for welcomes and the welcome backs :) I look forward to conversing metal detecting and treasure hunting with you all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Welcome back from another red headed Scot, both sides from Edinburgh, paternal in 1650 and maternal in 1690.

I looked at your banner. WOW!!!!

Thanks ! I got lucky on that find. I am from Clan Wallace . In fact just went to the Scottish Games here in North Carolina not long ago. Really enjoy them a lot. Also i enjoy the guys in their kilts . Hehehe.... :thumbsup:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I was waiting to see if anyone said "Hey look !! Carrot Top's sister joined (rejoined) the Treasurenet forum today!!

Yep, and don't forget "Red on the head like the blank on a dog"..... Everybody always knew my name = "Hey Red".....

I always wanted a different hair color so I could just blend in. But, never colored it.

I was a red headed step child thrice!

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Also have a redheaded Mother and sister and even more cousins that are reds. Also have the opposite the in the family the black haired lads and lassies . We ain't dying out like they claim. There are plenty of reds left !

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Hopefully i can get to do some detecting when it cools off a bit, highs mostly in the 90's this summer and the skeeters are bad. Did go a couple weeks ago to a tot lot and found one small sterling silver earring, some junk jewelry and clad.

Last edited:

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me too, just got back on.......see you around8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread