Hi new here!

Eddieownz

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I can't believe there is a forum for dumpster diving! This has got to be the coolest forum I've ever seen :). So I've been dumpster diving my entire life, my mom was obsessed with it when I was going up, it was me my sister my brother and my mom, the things we found and the fun we had, those were the good old days. The reason I decided to look for this forum is BC recently me and my wife have been going daily for the past 4 days and have I found some crazy good stuff. The first find was amazing, it was a brand new still in the plastic apple t.v 64gb! Worth $199 I got a gift card at Staples the very next day! Also in the same dumpster right below it were 6 in package Samsung 3Dglasses valued at 20-25 a piece! Then the next night I found a barely used hp office her pro 8610 wireless printer with ink in it, it works perfect u can print pictures straight from your phone it's amazing! We and my wife are addicted. I can't wait to see what else I find next :) so hi everybody I'm Eddie my wife is raylin thanks for having us ;)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet! Great people here... enjoy!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Eddie and Raylin! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome would love to see you post some of your finds!!!Were all treasure hunters here!!!!!

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Greensboro NC

packratBeth

Tenderfoot
Sep 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome. OH and welcome. I'm new today too. We owned a trash business for 28 years. Needless to say we dumpster dived regularly on a daily basis. That is why I am a packrat and have a lot of stuff!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL ! Welcome to Dumpster Diving Unanimous. Actually T-net for short. Ya'll sound like you and the family are having a ball. Most everyone here loves to find treasure and I for one have scored some great stuff from dumpsters. You don't need a metal detector to score the goods from a dumpster. May you continue finding cool stuff and share some of the more "interesting" finds with us. We love all treasure not just coins, jewelry, and relics. Kurios1

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and welcome to Tnet from Virginia! Sounds like you are finding your treasures without a detector. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions