Metal Detecting
OP
OP
maomaot2

maomaot2

Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id love to detect China, the great wall and the forbidden city are at the top of the list..do you have any problems with officials bothering you?...I looked all around and can't figure out how to translate my post into Chinese

Chinese survey is the illegal activity, Forbidden City and Great Wall, only cannot survey secretly

OP
OP
maomaot2

maomaot2

Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Translated below.

翻译给maomaot2

我很想去中国玩探测机, 特别在长城和紫禁城。你在用探测机的时候城管或者警察有找你麻烦吗?
你会中文吗? 很高兴认识你。美国我们穷人去不了

Devil mouth

Jun 18, 2016
nanjing
Detector(s) used
guitan tc90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
我们国家好多遗址保护区,是禁止挖掘的,比如他说的紫禁城和长城

Devil mouth

Jun 18, 2016
nanjing
Detector(s) used
guitan tc90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Translated below.

翻译给maomaot2

我很想去中国玩探测机, 特别在长城和紫禁城。你在用探测机的时候城管或者警察有找你麻烦吗?
我们国家好多保护区是禁止探测的

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Maomaot2 and devil mouth: incidental first time introductions appear to be ok, in non-english language. But after that it has to be English. So be careful.

Maomoat2: you're right. Only the obvious sensitive historical monuments are off-limits there. The same can be said for probably any country, haha. Tyberos (my friend, a linguist here), has hunted there before no problem. We keep musing about doing several of the Asian countries some day. They have high denomination coins, and the people tend to wear high karat jewelry.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Because it is hard enough for mods to moderate TreasureNet with English allowing multiple languages makes it that much harder.....DT2016

Lol...never thought about it like that - I know a few Chinese swear words :laughing7: ...

I think you guys do a great job!

Devil mouth

Jun 18, 2016
nanjing
Detector(s) used
guitan tc90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maomaot2 and devil mouth: incidental first time introductions appear to be ok, in non-english language. But after that it has to be English. So be careful.

Maomoat2: you're right. Only the obvious sensitive historical monuments are off-limits there. The same can be said for probably any country, haha. Tyberos (my friend, a linguist here), has hunted there before no problem. We keep musing about doing several of the Asian countries some day. They have high denomination coins, and the people tend to wear high karat jewelry.

OK,thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread