A big hello from Sunny California

Justmarc

Sep 27, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Just getting into this hobby. Still waiting on my Machine but have received all the accessories I think I will need to start, Pro Pointer, digger, sand scoop etc... I live near Salinas/Monterey, CA. Can't wait to hit the local beaches and the Salinas river has always intrigued me as well.

Anybody near Salinas or Monterey let me know maybe we can head out and make a day of it.

Glad to be here
Marc

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Marc! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to t-net.
What's the machine you have on order?
Planning on beach hunting and?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :headbang:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Massachusetts!

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from over in Santa Cruz! 8-)

Look out for Tom from salinas, he will try to charge you a fee to hunt our areas! :evil5::wink: Just kidding!! :tongue3:

OP
OP
J

Justmarc

Sep 27, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to t-net.
What's the machine you have on order?
Planning on beach hunting and?

To CLV,
I Bought the Land Ranger Pro. Read allot of good things about it, just came in the other day and probably going to head to out next week to some beach areas to try it out. Bought a 36" sand scoop also. I know near wet sand it's not going to work that great so I will just stay in the dry areas for now. Still looking for someone in my area to join up with for the day. I don't mind going out alone but it would be nice to find some folks into the same hobby.

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi all,

Just getting into this hobby. Still waiting on my Machine but have received all the accessories I think I will need to start, Pro Pointer, digger, sand scoop etc... I live near Salinas/Monterey, CA. Can't wait to hit the local beaches and the Salinas river has always intrigued me as well.

Anybody near Salinas or Monterey let me know maybe we can head out and make a day of it.

Glad to be here
Marc
i have been to Monterey, back when was Ft Ord. welcome to the site. sending you an invite to join my group. you dont need be on the east coast to join. we like people on the LEFT coast also. hampton, virginia here!

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
forgot, i love monterey. canary row. last time i went i visited the aquarium there. place blew my mind. i imagine u could detect where ft ord used to be. is a campus now. prob tons of good stuff. watch out for unexploded ordinances! :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread