Hello,I am new member who needs some guidance thank you in advance!

JamesHunter

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,my name is James I am from Greece and I am 21 years old. I have always been very passionate about treasure hunting and although I am young I strongly believe that I am ready for my first expedition! I am an athlete an amatuer boxer to be exact..I am in perfect physical condition,I have over 3 years of swimming experience (not in competition just training) and I have scuba diving lessons and I of course know Greek and Latin...thanks for reading thus far..my question is
if there is any team that thinks I could be of any use or any tips on how to find one..I know I am still young but I am truly passionate about it!!! thank you in advance I hope you can help me out :)

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello,my name is James I am from Greece and I am 21 years old. I have always been very passionate about treasure hunting and although I am young I strongly believe that I am ready for my first expedition! I am an athlete an amatuer boxer to be exact..I am in perfect physical condition,I have over 3 years of swimming experience (not in competition just training) and I have scuba diving lessons and I of course know Greek and Latin...thanks for reading thus far..my question is
if there is any team that thinks I could be of any use or any tips on how to find one..I know I am still young but I am truly passionate about it!!! thank you in advance I hope you can help me out :)

May God shine light on you and bring you success on your journey. Never give up you'll get there I have a strong feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard James! I did a quick search for other members located in Greece - here are a few hits (PM them to hook-up).

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum.

Actionman

Dec 21, 2013
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Excalbur 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Research, research, research. Can't find it if it's not there.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

The truth James, is that you need an advanced degree in one of the sciences that an expedition needs - PLUS your physical abilities. Apprentices are usually drawn from a professor's best brown noser's, or the expeditions financial backer's friends and relatives.

Research a treasure YOU would really want to search for. Make yourself an expert while learning to search in the field and in the library. Good Luck! :skullflag:

OP
OP
J

JamesHunter

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much!! I hope I get the chance to actually do it soon!!

OP
OP
J

JamesHunter

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow so many member in my country this excitet thank you very much!!!

OP
OP
J

JamesHunter

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tips I have a few of them in mind but they are far to advanced for a rookie,I was hoping to get the chance to be taught by some experts and start small..

OP
OP
J

JamesHunter

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also I just subscribed to your YouTube channel looks like it has some really good stuff!!

asrussell96

Jul 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT/Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Louisiana USA....I am sure that there is a club there in Greece to join.....Also go to the library or research online to find the good spots to go....Be sure to check the laws in your area so you dont get in trouble

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread