Anyone Out there ?

nfantrysgt007

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2013
I really need some Help... I am a disabled Iraq War Veteran, And I love history and metal detecting... I would really like to meet a buddy to start going with . I don't hardly know any one with the same interests in the field.... I live in louisburg NC ... I will drive... Just would want to meet someone like minded who enjoys rediscovering the past to preserve it before it's all paved over or built on...
Contact at anytime .. I'm always awake and don't sleep much .. LOL
Please email [email protected]
Or text : (919) 906-9986 ( Scott )
P.S
Help these 4 walls are driving me nuts being inside the house all the time... LOL
I hope someone can Help

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to t-net , OIF 1 03-04 101st Abn

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from VN vet in Texas.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet from Charlotte.

Unfortunately you are several hours away from me. If you ever make it to Charlotte, just let me know, and I will take you out.

Thanks for your service, and best of luck to you sir.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard . Thanks for your service to this country.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Scott! Email me at [email protected] and let's talk machines. You are in a very historic area. Is there an airport in Raliegh? If you could get us place to go hunt I might be able to fly down for a couple of days - No promises!:occasion14:

E5, US Army, 1/41 FA 1973-'76

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and Welcome. Thank you very much for your service. I am sorry for what you are going through as a result of it.

No need to let those four walls drive you crazy. Mackaydon provided the all-important forum link to the North Carolina area, where I am certain you will find tons of helpful info, like groups and activities near your area. That will help get you started, but there is TONS of fascinating information around here as well, from the history of the KGC to tech talk to gold panning to...well, you get the idea. Just get a cup of coffee or whatever you are having and dig right in!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread